|Product||No. of Targets||Contents||Pack Size||Catalogue No.|
|ID3EAL™ PanoramiR miRNA Knowledge Panel||376||RT primers, PCR plates, Spike-In. cDNA synthesis and qPCR master mixes are included.||12 Samples||FGS0003|
Benefits of PanoramiR miRNA Knowledge Panel
- Expertly curated disease associated panel generates meaningful insights.
- Highly sensitive and robust technology detects lowly expressed miRNAs with minimal sample input.
- Relevance to over 20 diseases including cancers, dementias, cardiovascular disease, liver diseases and more.
- Relevance to various sample types including plasma, serum and solid tissues.
- Ready-to-use qPCR plate with pre-spotted primers
- Pre-wet lab validated multiplexed RT primer pools and qPCR assays
- Reagents pre-aliquoted into experimentally relevant proportions
- Spike-in RNA controls included
- Semi-automated data analysis template for normalization, fold-change results and data visualizations
- RNA-to-Ct in 2 hours or 3.5 hours with a pre-amplification step to enhance detection with very limiting amounts of starting material.
A Panorama of Pathologies
|Cardiovascular||Cardiovascular Disease (e.g. stroke, coronary artery diseases, etc)||140|
|Metabolic||Diabetes, Liver Cancer||358|
|Neurological||Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Depression, CNS Cancer||114|
|Respiratory||Lung Disease, Lung Cancer||165|
|Urological||Kidney Disease, Bladder Cancer||51|
|Reproductive||Cervical Cancer, Prostrate Cancer||319|
|Gastrointestinal||Stomach Cancer, Colorectal Cancer||224|