- Real-Time PCR overview/Understanding qPCR data
- qPCR detection strategies: dye-based versus label-based
- Assay design considerations
- Identifying key challenges in the qPCR workflow
- Approaches to increase qPCR throughput
Real-time PCR (qPCR) has become the technique of choice for a variety of applications such a gene expression analysis, genotyping, specific target sequence detection/quantitation and overall nucleic acid quantitation. This webinar will cover multiple qPCR topics aimed at improving your qPCR results including: optimizing qPCR assays including whether to use probe- or dye-based detection, choosing between 1-step and 2-step RT-qPCR assays, and overcoming key challenges such as sample integrity, multiplexing and the presence of inhibitors in the input sample. We will also introduce the GoTaq® family of qPCR and RT-qPCR systems which help researchers overcome these challenges.